Hindenburg Overture Hindenburg Overture

Okay, I am not into metal songs, but this is awesome. Smooth, clean, and brilliant. I suggest that you continue this song series. My friend loves zeppelins. He'll appreciate this as well.

Zero1996 responds:

Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it. Not sure when the rest of the songs will be out, but I will try my best.

Thanks.

~Zero

By Me By Me

Transitions and instrumentation is well done. I feel it's missing something, but it's a nice track. 4.5/5.

sasuke-uchiha42475 responds:

Thanks.

Event Horizon (DTS Rmx) Event Horizon (DTS Rmx)

Keep working on this! This would make a great entry.
(rating this 5 cuz i want to hear more, isn't final rating lol)

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks man! (:
Don't worry I'm working on it now!

Where Angels Live pt. 4 Where Angels Live pt. 4

Interesting mix of things you have here...awesome, glad I listened to this. 4.5/5.

JQiscool responds:

Thanks!
Thanks for the good rating too.

magnetic impulse magnetic impulse

Great right off the bat. Just a side note, maybe this is a little too upbeat for dubstep, but that's just in my opinion. 4.5/5.

eghcvg responds:

yea i know what you're saying. i was thinking the same but i like the sound of some dubstep that has very melodic and harmonic roots. instead singular gritty bass notes (which sounds awesome don't get me wrong) but i like the richness of a good harmony. thanks for the feedback. much appreciated.

Doors Doors

Great job. That synth is awesome. 5/5.

Matt-Porter responds:

Thanks a bunch, glad you like it.

An Adventure Awaits An Adventure Awaits

Awesome. I've been playing a lot of Civ III, this sounds like some right out of it. 5/5.

Humanity Is Dying DEMO Humanity Is Dying DEMO

Trying to make this review short, because my ears are already bleeding. Try something else.

TheAntiMatter responds:

I will try something else, then. Sorry for your ears, I didn't know my music could turn men into women.

Iridescent Iridescent

Nice intro. I think you should have just cut right to the drums @0:23. Pad is a little heavy and plucky, you just should smooth that out a little. Good job. 4/5.

SiegWin responds: